Review: Avoid being Scammed by Flaunt7.com - Scam and Fraud Hosting


This is a true customer review.

I signed up with flaunt7.com for a webhosting "offshore", everything goes ok first month but before that starting the problem, my site was going down constantly and they ended suspending my hosting account.

Their support finally told me i got suspended by abuse resource usage because "my site is was receiving ddos attacks" and charged me $30.00 USD to be reactivated.




Then i managed to log all http requests to my site and filter attacker ip (from online.net) them i sended a abuse email to online.net.

I got answer by ONLINE.NET abuse team telling me they suspended customer FLAUNT7 LLC for being the abuser which was ddosing me.



So basically they was dossing my site while i was hosted with them. But this dind't stopped them, before this took a while and these "attacks" started again and they suspended my account.

So i contacted them again to ask to get my account unsuspended and they told me i need leave a 10/10 positive rate on HostAdvice and was "my choice" do that or they will leave my site offline forever.



I refused to do that and took a backup of my site and moved to other provider.

After that they started ddosing my site again and Flaunt7.com answered my ticket.
 
Do you know why your site is offline? 
We send you a ddos attack to show you how is. Let's see how you provider can handle it.

Your site will stay offline until we want. And no host can protect you, no matter how good are their ddos protection.

Thanks


You will ask yourself now, how they manage to have so many positive reviews on hostadvice?

Short answer: Extortioning customers.

Long answer: They ddos customers, suspend their accounts and ask money, after that they ddos and suspend again and ask to leave a positive review on HostAdvice. So unluckily most of people will avoid troubles and just leave it to get back online quickly their site or because they don't have any remote backups and refusing to do that mean losing everything hosted at FRAUD7.

The funniest thing is how HostAdvice.com protects scammers like Flaunt7 removing any negative reviews because Flaunt7 put a claim on every negative review, so hostadvice forces your to leave documentation and proofs which will not exist because Flaunt7.com deletes your customer account asap they know you left their hosting.



Sadly there is not much which people can do, but hopefully someone will search about flaunt7 and read this post to avoid a really bad experience.

Because this which happened to me is just a thing, you will read histories of people which got their sites cloned and leaked because Flaunt7 accesed their files.

Or you will just wake up someday to find someone "hacked" their servers and wiped everything and they dind't had a single backup.



Comments